Need help Now? - Call us :- 0843 523 1063
Emergency Callouts / urgent issues - 24hours 7 days a week
Admin, Sales & general enquiries - 08:30 Till 17:30 Monday to Friday
Contract Services / Next Doors
Drive through windows & Replacement Running Gear & carriage system for drive through windows
- Are your drive through windows difficult to use?
- Are your drive through windows stiff and awkward to operate?
- Does only one drive through window open when you push them apart?
- Are your Drive through window locks sloppy & lose? Do they even secure the windows together?
- What are the chances or your Drive through windows passing an inspection?
- Can you really afford to operate with low , poor or no security on your drive through windows?
- Have you gaps in the joints? Are your windows wobbly & unstable?
- Have you had to fit additional locks on the front of the windows for security?
Book a Survey Now - Get report & Quote with options for Repairs & Replacements
The existing drive through window running gear and carriage system was not purpose made. Mostly made from ferrous metals with steel wheels running on a steel track eventually was going to end with the running gear system coming to a grinding halt.
As soon as the track wears itself away, the windows drop, they rub on the window sill and before you know it staff are having to push and pull harder and then the real damage occurs!
The old style running running has very little , if any adjustments and is hardly serviceable.
A new running track system is required that solves most of your problems and can be serviced forever to keep your windows smooth running and secure.