Safety Window Film
Safety Window Films hold together when glass shatters - providing an affordable extra safety barrier from shattered glass.
Shatterproof and toughened glass are often too expensive and time consuming to implement - especially in today’s economic climate. Our safety window films provide an affordable alternative with installation and a full manufacturer’s warranty provided.
An application of our safety film will upgrade your existing glass to BS6206 compliance for safety.
- Safe and easy to clean up and replace
- UK Local Authorities approved
- Increased safety for buildings of any size
- Increase the safety of employees and visitors by not having shards of glass upon a window break
- The window films make the glass stronger - further reducing the risk of breakage.
We can conduct a thorough property survey to evaluate the feasibility of using window safety films and how to comply with UK legislation.
Installation of safety films is non-disruptive and fast. Our team are trained to expertly apply the window film in a matter of minutes, with minimal disruption to your employees. We check for bumps, creases, scratches and finger marks as part of our quality assurance policy.
Regulation 14 of the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations (1992) requires employers to ensure that the glass and windows around your premises have been risk assessed for impact-safe or safe-breaking abilities - and marked with manifestations.